Sleepaway Camp 2: Unhappy Campers: A-
This relatively unknown cult classic will appeal to you if:
1. You like horror films with creative/disgusting death sequences. My favorite is when Angela, the killer camp counselor, drowns a camper in an outhouse by using a larger branch to submerge the unlucky victim’s head beneath the muck. Classic.
2. You like gratuitous nudity. Lots and lots of it. You’re sold already, aren’t you?
3. You like the 80’s. The perms, mullets, and short shorts.
4. You like happy, yet oddly creepy camping songs that get stuck in your head for days. “Oooooohhhh, I’m a happy camper! I love the summer sun. I love the trees and forest; I’m always having fun!”
5. You like your movies to follow the plan: The promiscuous, drug-abusing teens go first, and that’s that.
6. You like sequels where seeing the original is not required. I’ve actually seen the original, and I’d advise against it. They tell you what you need to know in the beginning around the campfire, anyway.